I am a Research Scientist at Deepmind in London. Previously, I was a PhD student at MIT under the supervision of Joshua Tenenbaum. I am interested in Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning and Inference Algorithms. My long term goal is to build agents that learn to solve a variety of goals in diverse environments.
- Co-organizing NAMPI workshop at NIPS 2016 (Spain)
- June 2016: Successfully defended my PhD thesis at MIT
- Dec 2015: Invited Talk @ Bostom ML Meetup
- Sep 2015: Best Paper Honorable Mention Award at EMNLP
- June 2015: Best Paper Honorable Mention Award at CVPR
- NIPS 2015 Workshop on Black box Learning and Inference accepted!
- May 2015: Visiting DeepMind
- July 2015: Invited talk at Oxford
- 2012-2016: Singleton Fellow, Leventhal Fellow, MIT CBMM-Siemens Fellow